In the spirit of the holiday season, YouTube has rounded up its 10 most-viewed Christmas videos.
Topping the list is Justin Bieber with his swoon-worthy winter love song “Mistletoe,” which has racked up more than 260 million views. Coming in a close second is Mariah Carey’s ever so classic “All I Want for Christmas Is You,” which has nearly 250 million views — and also has two other versions on the YouTube list, thanks to James Corden’s recent Carpool Karaoke All-Star special featuring the song.
With multiple “All I Want for Christmas Is You” videos and three tracks by Christmas superstars Pentatonix making up more than half the list, YouTube’s top 10 holiday vids is not the most surprising list imaginable — but does that take away from how amazing each video is? Absolutely not.
Take a look at the full list below, and remind yourself of all the Christmas goodness the videos have to offer.
1. “Mistletoe,” Justin Bieber (261.4 million views)
2. “All I Want for Christmas Is You,” Mariah Carey (249.7 million views)
3. “Last Christmas,” Wham! (202.5 million views)
4. “All I Want for Christmas Is You,” Justin Bieber and Mariah Carey (126.8 million views)
5. “Little Drummer Boy,” Pentatonix (111 million views)
6. “Santa Tell Me,” Ariana Grande (110.3 million views)
7. “Carol of the Bells,” Pentatonix (71.1 million views)
8. “Merry Christmas Everyone,” Shakin’ Stevens (30.8 million views)
9. “All I Want for Christmas Is You,” Carpool Karaoke All-Stars (21.4 million views)
10. “God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen,” Pentatonix (13 million views)